Monday, November 29, 2010

Mills & Boon



Had a serious Mills & Boon bing-ing weekend. Bought six books on Friday and did not stop reading until I finished yesterday. I must say there is something about a love story that always turns out happy that is a bit addictive. I also read only Modern and Historical Romances and I love the "rich man meets normal girl and makes everything fabulous" plots. Admittedly they are all the same and admittedly it is a bit chauvenistic that the man is always the rich one and the woman is always being saved in some kind of way, but every once in a while all women feel like being swept of their feet and saved by a super rich hunk with too much sexiness to articulate. Hehe! And it's a welcome reprieve from the soppy boy meets girl YA Fantasy which I have been reading the past couple of months. What do you guys say? Do you read Mills & Boon, what do you think of it? And if you don't what is your opinion of it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva