Thursday, December 9, 2010

In My Mailbox - 9 December 2010

Another Thursday and time for this week's in my mailbox hosted by http://www.thestorysiren.com. This week I was lucky enough to find two books I have been dying (excuse the pun) to read to finish the series:


Although I found the writing in this series rather flat, I found the story of the Beautiful Dead to be quite interesting and can't wait to know what happens in the end. Will have to start reading these right after Christmas I think!

Also picking up three movies for my Christmas Sock this week, including


1 comments:

Buy elo boost said...

Great article. this is my first visit to your blog. Thanks for posting a very good article.

League of Legends boost


Cheap Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva