Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Psy-Changelings Book 2

Visions of Heat (Psy-Changeling, #2)

*******SPOILERY*******

Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This brilliant follow up to the first in the series "Slave to Sensation" finds us back with the Pack of DarkRiver and SnowDancer in the Psy-Changeling future. I was very excited to continue reading about Lucas, Sascha and the Pack and from the first page this book certainly did not disappoint.

Vaugh is the most animalistic and wild of Lucas's pack and definitely headstrong and domineering. When he first meets with his Red his animal is merely intrigued but suspicious. But when he decides Faith is what he wants he certainly goes after her with avengence.

This is one of those books that kept me up until three in the morning reading and I loved every minute. Nalini Singh steams up the pages in the most fascinating way and the Psy-Changeling world is a fascinating twist on the normal fantasy worlds which seems to be the order of the day (vampires etc).

I really love this serious and if the books continue in this manner I shall buy and read until the author decides to stop writing!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva