Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - 30 November 2011 - Dreamless - Josephine Angelini

This year is fast heading downhill isn't it! I have read nearly as much as I wanted, but I still read some really good reads this year.  The Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini is just one of them.  Dreamless the next installment in the series and is my pick for the a weekly meme hosted by the Breaking the Spine.  The fact that the cover is absolutely beautiful and ethereal is definitely a plus and should draw the interest of any avid reader.

  

Dreamless is set for release on 29 May 2011 so I'll have to wait just a little while longer.  Here is the Goodreads blurp for those who are interest:  

As the only Scion that can enter Hades at will, Helen descends to the Underworld in search of a way to overcome the Furies and end the cycle of revenge that has cursed the Scions. But she’s running out of time. Each descent weakens her both in mind and spirit. A mysterious stranger might be her only salvation, but the price may be her love for Lucas Delos. As an unforgettable love triangle emerges, Josephine Angelini’s compelling saga becomes ever more intricate and spellbinding. The eagerly awaited sequel to the internationally bestselling Starcrossed, Dreamless delivers with a huge emotional impact that will leave readers satisfied—and longing for more.

Have a great week all and be sure to let me know what your pick is this week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading how the story continues too. Great choice!

My WOW

JessiM said...

EEE! Great pick! I'm looking forward to reading that one next year as part of my 2012 sequels challenge!

Happy Wednesday!
Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

Brittani said...

Great pick! I still need to read Starcrossed. Hopefully I can get to it before Dreamless is released!

My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-15.html

-Brittani

Giselle said...

Oh I still have to start this series! I love the covers!!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

Kelly said...

I just ordered Starcrossed and I'm so excited to start this series!

Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great pick! I can't wait to read the sequel to Starcrossed. I loved it.
New Follower =)
Em
My WOW
A Beautiful Madness

Elodie said...

I didn't read Starcrossed but I really want to .. I hope you'll enjoy this one when it comes out !! The cover looks stunning :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog :) ! I'm a new follower !!

Gold für World of Warcraft said...

Wonderful decide on! I still need to study Starcrossed. Ideally I could get to it ahead of Dreamless is actually released!
buy runescape gold
Billig WOW Gold Kaufen
cheap blade and soul gold

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva