Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Wow... It's been quite a while since I could spend time with all of you happy readers and book lovers in the blogosphere and how I have missed you! I am going on a two week holiday soon and have been spending a LOT of time at work to make up for the time that I will be gone. My sincerest apologies to all my loyal followers for the review dry spell.  But don't think I have not been busy at all. I have read a lot of interesting stories in the past couple of weeks and I simply cannot wait to share my reviews with all of you. Alas, I have to wait a bit longer before I can once again dedicate my time and attention to my blog but you all can have a look out for the following reviews which I will be posting from next week:

Invincible - Book 2 of the Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon.  For those of you who are not familiar with the series, take the time to read my review of the first book in the Series, Infinity.  This series is fast becoming a favourite of mine.


Wither - Book 1 of the Chemical Garden Series by Lauren DeStefano.  I am sure many of you have picked up this book since its release.  Let me know what you think?

Red Glove - Book 2 of the Curse Workers by Holly Black.  Organised crime, magic, murder and a love story... What more do you need in a good book! An instant favourite. 


Feed - Book 1 of they Newsflesh Series by Mira Grant.  Definitely an interesting take on zombie infestation and with the most likeable narrators.

The Poison Eaters by Holly Black.  A collection of dark fairy tales with a couple of life lessons thrown into the pot.


The Vampire Dimitri - Book 2 of the Regency Draculia by Colleen Gleason.  As Voss was vain and self indulgent, Dimitri is strong and selfless.  Take the time to read my review of the first book of the series before getting to know Dimitri. Colleen Gleason spins fantasy with regency England and comes out with an masterpiece.



I feel an uncontrollable urge to say: "Stay Tuned!" but that would just be cheesy.  So I'll settle for saying hope to chat to you all soon about all the good books you've picked up over the past weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva