Friday, December 17, 2010

Psy Changelings Book 6

Branded by Fire (Psy-Changeling, #6)Branded by Fire by Nalini Singh

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book literally made my toes curl whilst reading it. I am so addicted to the Psy-Changeling world that I read Hostage to Pleasure and Branded by Fire in one sitting over a Public Holiday.

This is the first book which involves a love story with two changelings and both being dominant you could expect the sparks to fly. For how strong minded both Mercy and Riley are I thought they gave up to the attraction between them a bit quickly, however seeing as I am a hopeless romantic and sometimes believe that love does conquer all, this didn't bother me much.

New roleplayers were introduced in this book, being the Human Alliance, and it felt kind of liberating that the humans were eventually waking up to get a piece of the action, even if they were essentially evil. Haha! I'm hoping their new leader will change that.

The mystery around Sasha's powers and Sienna's powers are growing. I'm fairly certain Sienna is an X-Psy (although its not clear yet what that designation's powers are). Looking forward to finding out soon!

Another two thumbs up! I'm off to go and read the next book! Hehe!

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva