Monday, January 10, 2011

The Dark Divine - Book 1 - The Dark Divine

Seeing as I have reviewed the Lost Saint I include my very brief review of The Dark Divine as well. As I know realise I did not give this book the attention that I know believe it deserves and I will most definitely be re-reading The Dark Divine in the near future!

I look forward to hearing what you guys thought of the Dark Divine and The Lost Saint.



The Dark Divine (The Dark Divine, #1)The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't expect to like this story when I started reading it, but I liked it well enough in the end. Will definitely continue reading the series, if only out of curiousity of what happens next. Despite being a bit bland in the beginning and jumping a round a bit, there is some action towards the end and the plot does deliver some surprises.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva