Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bon Voyage Lunch - 18 September 2011

This week is the last week before our departure for our trip to Italy from 24 September 2011.  We had a pre-departure lunch for some of our friends at one of our favourite restaurants, Isabella's in Brooklyn, Pretoria.  Following on from this post I will be posting photographs of my trip as we prepare to leave and obviously photos from our trip.  Although I have been to Eurpore this will be my first trip to Italy and I am very excited.  If anyone of you have been to Italy I would love to hear your thoughts on your trip.
My Mom's friend from work, Santie and
her daughter Bianca who have become
great shopping buddies of ours.
Bianca
 


Jordin
My friend from work Trish brought her
little daughter Jordin who is an absolute
sweetheart.
Our friend and hairstylist Carla. She
could be a model.
Mommy and Carla.

Trish and Jordin.
Everyone
Trish and me. Jordin couldn't keep
up with the chatting I guess! Hehe!
Me and Carla.







Me, mommy and Carla.

My mom is the most beautiful, dynamic
lady I know! I love her to bits!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Sugar and Snark said...

It's going to be awesome Sonette!
Can't wait to see the pics!

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva