Sunday, September 11, 2011

Upcoming Books to Look Forward To


The rest of this year sees the release of a bunch of books which I have been eagerly awaiting for some time.  As my primarily reading love is series, all of the books mentioned in this post is "next" books in series that I have been following.  Sometimes reading series is such torture if all of the instalments in that series have not been released when you start reading, but I suppose awaiting "next" books makes sure that you always have something to look forward to and of course gives all your friends and family several gift options for birthdays and Christmas.  I would love to hear how many of my followers enjoy reading series.  If there is interest I plan to arrange many more series featured events in future, including giveaways and the like and I would love to focus my blog on such series.  I don't believe I have come across a blog with that focus.  Please take the time to leave me a comment and tell me what you think! Have a great week everyone!  Here are some of the books that I am waiting for at this time:



4 October 2011
27 September 2011
4 October 2011
 
   

18 October 2011


1 November 2011
1 November 2011
1 November 2011



8 November 2011
22 November 2011
                     
                    
      So what are you waiting on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love myself some comments so please take the time to leave me one, even if your just saying hi!

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs all images from the The New Me and This Moment kits by Irene Alexeeva